About The Association
SCL is particularly concerned with two important areas:
- Development by individual members of their skills
- Recognition by top management, counterpart managers and the general public of the significance of logistics activities in business and the overall economy.
SCL members benefit from many programs and services offered by the Association, including professional-development programs offered at both the national and chapter levels, the quarterly Supply Chain & Logistics Journal, and monthly E-News. SCL conducts research and promotes career-awareness-development projects. Numerous networking opportunities fill the many needs of industry parties.
Association membership is open to persons in all industries, types of businesses and job functions in the supply chain process.
SCL Will Meet Your Needs
Networking and professional development
- Annual conference, including two days of presentations
- National Event Series: bringing up to date learning to your local chapters in cities such as Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, Montréal, Southwestern Ontario and Toronto
- Facility tours
- Golf tournaments
- Awards of Excellence
- Supply Chain & Logistics Journal, semi-annual magazine
- Monthly e-news
- Online membership listings
Focused research initiatives
- Identifying trends
- Benchmarking performance
- Investigating contemporary issues
SCL Board of Directors
President, XTL Logistics Inc.
Principal, RSM Richter
Vice President of Physical Logistics, Nestle Canada Inc.
Director of Operations, Lynden International Logistics Co.
Information Technology Director
Deeley Harley-Davidson Canada
Reimer Associates Inc
Professor James Bookbinder
Management Sciences, University of Waterloo
Senior Manager, Americas Logistics
Dell Canada Inc.
Partner and Chief Operating Officer, Stevenson Kellogg
Director of Transportation
National Leader Alternative Routes to Market
Nestle Canada Inc.
Director, Operations & Logistics Solutions
Brink's Canada Limited